Bus Information 2022-2023
Country Lion have put together the following routes based on the information gathered from parents in a google form in May 2022.
- N1 – North Route – Brixworth, Kingsthorpe, Moulton, Overstone Gate
- N2 – South Route – Wootton, East Hunsbury, West Hunsbury, Far Cotton, Billing Road
- N3 – East Route – Billing, Ecton Brook, Ecton, Blackthorn, Rectory Farm, Southfields, Lings, Northampton College
- N4 – West Route – Duston, Weedon Road
- N5 – Central Route – Harlestone Road, Kings Heath, Spencer, Town Centre
- N6 – Express Route – Hunsbury Meadows, Upton, St Crispin, Hopping Hill
- N7 – Villages Route – Roade, Blisworth, Milton Malsor, Collingtree, Grange Park, Wootton Fields, Hackleton, Horton, Great Houghton
Maps of each route, with stopping points, cost and times are on the following pages, please read the information carefully as these are different to prior years.
All buses will depart school at 3:45pm, and a late service will be provided for all routes departing school at 5pm on a daily basis.
All fees are between £759 and £824 annually, which is less than 3% increase on the fees last year. Students eligible for Free School Meals, or Pupil Premium Funding, may apply to the finance office for financial support for school bus fees at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications was 09 July 2022. Late applications can be made here (or through the school website) but please understand that you may be placed on a waiting list if your chosen bus route is full. A deposit of £100 must be paid through your ParentPay account by 30 July 2022 to secure your place.