With effect from September 2016, NSG uniform will be as follows:
- *Grey blazer with NSG logo
- *Northampton School for Girls tie
- *Grey V neck jumper (optional)
- White shirt
- Plain black skirt (loose fitting and approximately knee length) or plain black tailored trousers, full length (not black jeans, not ‘skinny leg’ trousers and not linen trousers).
- Plain black shoes (heels must be a sensible height so that the shoe is a comfortable walking shoe). No trainers.
- If worn, religious headwear must be black.
PE Kit (remains unchanged)
- *Black / white sports polo shirt with NSG logo
- *Black / white sports fleece with NSG logo
- Black shorts and/or track pants
*These items will be available to purchase through:
The Schoolwear Shop
40 Abington Square, Northampton, NN1 4AA
Phone: 01604 635828
All other uniform items can be purchased from your choice of retailer, however no items of the new uniform are available from the school.
All students entering Northampton School for Girls in September 2016 will be required to wear the new uniform. Students already in school may continue to wear the current uniform until it needs replacing.
The old uniform is no longer available to purchase from Sportswear International, however we have a limited stock of some items in school which can be purchased on a first come, first served basis. Order forms are available from Student Services and the Finance Office.